What makes Riverside Indoor Shooting Range different from other indoor ranges?
- Our Range: Modern, Clean, and Safe
- The shooting range area is equipped with modern shooting equipment and maintained on a daily basis by a staff.
- We have two separate fully automated shooting bays, each with 10 separate shooting lanes.
- Using the electronic target placement system, you can place your target anywhere from 12 to 50 feet from your shooting booth.
- Our lobby features a staff ready to assist you with anything you might need from advice to assistance, along with a full line of shooting accessories, new firearms, ammunition and cleaning supplies.
Safety is our primary concern…
- Stop by and check it out after taking a web walk-though in our photo gallery.
- The range is always overseen by Riverside Indoor Shooting Range certified range officers who maintain careful watch and control over the range.
- Range officers inspect all ammunition to ensure it is appropriate to use in the facility (we permit only standard ammunition with either lead or copper full metal jacket bullets).
- You will feel safe and comfortable while on the range and in the lobby area.